Our AKITA platform allows the in vitro modeling of vascularized epithelium, tissues and organoids. I works similarly to a transwell plate - with semi-permeable membranes - with major improvements which include:
- A standard 96- or 384-well plate layout
- Compatibility with common automated pipeting equipment
- Fast barrier integrity measurement with the TEER lid, compatible both with AKITA and transwell plates
- Automatized confocal imaging
- Bilateral flow which improve model performances
It may be used for multiple application:
- Toxicology tests with fast barrier integrity measurement by our TEER Lid
- Blood-brain barrier-on-chip: test your small molecules PK/PD with our tight and polarized model, also compatible for toxicology
- Vascularization and immune cell migration
- Single and multiple organs-on-chip
- and more ...
Contact us to learn more !